Do you have questions?
Call our free helpline now.
Our clients come first. Here are a few COVID-19 precautions we take:
- Rapid COVID-19 antigen testing is now available to our clients at each of the Promises facilities.
- We test all incoming clients at the time of admission.
- We will be doing antigen testing for 100% of our staff in high-risk areas as defined by the local health department or, in the absence of health department guidelines, the CDC.
Our Addiction Treatment Programs
At Promises Brazos Valley, we offer unique addiction treatment programs for unique individuals. Through our inpatient and outpatient options, we have created addiction treatment programs that use innovative, evidence-based therapeutic models to help our clients work through their mental health and addiction challenges. We also offer holistic treatment options, such as mindfulness practices and meditation, to help you maintain your long-term recovery goals.
Promises Brazos Valley works on a continuum of care, so no matter where you are in your recovery, you can find the right treatment that works for you. That means, whether you are beginning your recovery journey or have been on the road before, we have addiction treatment options that can serve you as you manage your substance use or co-occurring disorders.
What to Expect in Our Addiction Treatment Programs:
It’s always a great first step to get an idea of what you can expect when you enter our addiction treatment programs. We offer levels of care for adults and colligate young adults. Some of our therapy methods include:
- Individual Therapy: Using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) and motivational interviewing, therapists will personalize one-on-one sessions to meet your specific needs. You will explore your mental and emotional wellbeing and work to become aware of how these play a part in your addiction responses.
- Group Therapy:Group therapy allows you to open up about your experience with your peers and receive guidance from a trained therapist. This can help you build peer-to-peer bonds while learning how to better cope with your mental health and addiction.
- Family Education and Treatment: You will explore the many factors of your relationships using experiential therapy methods. You and your family members will break down how these facets contribute to and have been impacted by addiction or mental health disorders. You and your family will then rebuild your connections and establish a supportive environment.
Our Treatments and Therapeutic Models:
Along with program expectations, you will find that, at Promises Brazos Valley, we use a variety of evidence-based therapeutic models to help build you a truly individual treatment experience for your addiction and/or mental health challenges. Some of our treatment methods include:
- Evidence-Based Therapies: We use a blend of cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy and motivational interviewing. These methods help bring awareness to your mental and emotional state. We then work with you to provide healthy responses to your thoughts and feelings.
- Recovery Skills and Relapse Prevention: We will educate you on how to live life in recovery and teach techniques to help prevent addiction relapse.
- Trauma-Informed Care: We approach every client with a trauma-informed mindset. We want to empower and support those who have experienced a significant traumatic experience that negatively impacts their substance use. Clients learn to create safe physical and emotional boundaries and regulate overwhelming feelings.
- Nutrition Education: Nutrition plays a large role in our biochemistry, especially in addiction recovery. We will teach you how food helps heal and strengthen the body after substance abuse.
- Mindfulness Practice: Using meditation in conjunction with our other therapeutic models will help you recognize specific triggers that can cause stress or anxiety. Mindfulness practice will teach you to how to identify those triggers and ease your mind back into the present moment.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Addiction and mental health disorders often go hand-in-hand. We use modern treatment models, such as Seeking SafetyⓇ, to provide co-occurring programs that will help you address the core of mental health disorders that play a crucial role in addiction challenges.
What Are The Levels of Care for Addiction Treatment Programs?
At Promises Brazos Valley, we offer structured, supportive addiction care that fits with all levels of life. Our residential addiction treatment programs provide a safe, comfortable place to heal in an atmosphere that feels like home. Our outpatient addiction treatment programs work great for those stepping down out of residential care or for those looking for help while continuing to balance their daily lives. No matter where you are in recovery, we have your back.
Levels of Care:
- Inpatient addiction treatment for adults and professionals
- Collegiate addiction treatment for young adults
- R.I.S.E. teen drug rehab program for male adolescents ages 12-17
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program (both in-person and online)
- Medically monitored detox program
- Aftercare and Alumni groups
If you or your loved one is caught in the cycle of addiction, we can help you untangle your life and discover who you are without drugs or alcohol. At Promises Brazos Valley, we believe that unique individuals deserve affordable, individualized treatment options. Contact us today at (844) 667-8240 to speak with our recovery specialists about what option is best for you.