Do you have questions?
Call our free helpline now.
Cocaine is a potent stimulant drug with a strong potential for psychological dependence. Finding a rehab program customized for cocaine addiction treatment is essential to help you break free from overwhelming cravings.
Getting cocaine out of your life for good can be scary when dealing with a moderate to severe addiction. But with Promises Brazos Valley, you will have support and guidance every step of the way. Contact us online or by phone at 979.426.0086 for more information about our cocaine rehab program in Brazos Valley.
What Is a Cocaine Rehab Program?
A cocaine rehab program is a structured treatment program designed to help individuals struggling with cocaine addiction or cocaine use disorder. The program typically involves a combination of therapy, medication, and support groups to help people overcome their addiction and develop the skills needed to maintain long-term recovery. The goals of a cocaine rehab program are to:
- Help you discontinue cocaine use
- Address underlying mental health issues that may be contributing to cocaine use
- Help you build healthy coping skills to reduce the risk of relapse
The length of a cocaine rehab program can vary depending on your needs and the severity of your addiction, but most programs last several weeks to several months. A cocaine rehab program can provide you with the tools and support needed to move past addiction and live a healthy, fulfilling life in recovery.
Do You Need a Cocaine Rehab Program?
If you are concerned about your cocaine use or that of someone you love, it may be time to consider getting professional help. Some signs that indicate the need for a cocaine rehab program include the following:
- Cocaine use is causing problems at work or school. If you have had multiple absences because you have been high on cocaine or crashing from a cocaine high, you may be threatening your current or future career.
- You need larger doses of cocaine to get the same high as before. This indicates your tolerance has increased, meaning you have become dependent on the drug.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms when you do not have cocaine. When you are addicted to a substance, your body will go into withdrawal when you stop using it or try to cut back on your dose. Some common cocaine withdrawal symptoms are fatigue, depression, anxiety, inability to concentrate, and suicidal thoughts.
- You have had legal problems with cocaine use. This can include being arrested for cocaine possession or engaging in risky activities such as driving while high or getting into physical altercations.
- You are having money problems due to spending on cocaine. Cocaine use is known to be an expensive habit. If you are having trouble paying your bills because you are spending money on cocaine, you may be dealing with addiction.
When you are dependent on cocaine, your life may feel like it is out of your control. The drug drives everything you do without concern for how it is hurting you or your loved ones. Enrolling in a cocaine rehab program can help you get your life back on track and prevent further damage to your health and well-being.
The Benefits of Cocaine Rehab
Going into cocaine rehab may make you feel a bit nervous, especially if you do not know what to expect. But the benefits of cocaine rehab far outweigh any initial hesitation about going into treatment. Here are some of the top benefits cocaine rehab programs provide:
- A safe and supportive environment
- Around-the-clock support as you detox
- Help to manage withdrawal symptoms
- Therapy to address the underlying causes of cocaine use
- A community of peers going through similar experiences
Another crucial benefit of cocaine rehab is that your risk of relapse is significantly lower when you stick to your program.