Do you have questions?
Call our free helpline now.
Our clients come first. Here are a few COVID-19 precautions we take:
- Rapid COVID-19 antigen testing is now available to our clients at each of the Promises facilities.
- We test all incoming clients at the time of admission.
- We will be doing antigen testing for 100% of our staff in high-risk areas as defined by the local health department or, in the absence of health department guidelines, the CDC.
Intensive Outpatient Program
Transform Your Life with Our Intensive Outpatient Program
Are you ready to make a change in life but aren’t sure where to start? Taking that first step is a critical part of doing what’s necessary to discovering who you really are without drugs and alcohol. You can transform your life with an addiction treatment program that works with your specific needs and life schedule. Our drug rehab in Brazos Valley offers an intensive outpatient program (IOP) that can help you to manage your addiction without the need for inpatient care.
Make the Promise Towards Recovery
When you first decide to make the promise to transform your life, you are taking the hardest step in the recovery process. Making that first promise to get better means admitting there is an addiction problem. How can you know if you are addicted to or abusing or misusing drugs? Here are questions to ask yourself:
- Am I taking any illegal substances such as heroin?
- Am I taking someone else’s prescription medication?
- Do I mismanage my own medication (either too much or in the wrong manner)?
- Am I buying prescription medication from someone illegally?
- Do I take my own medication to get high or when I don’t really need it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you are misusing drugs and/or potentially addicted. If you’re addicted, it is also highly possible you’ll also have withdrawal symptoms. Even if you don’t try to stop taking it, you’ll notice some mild to extreme discomfort approximately six to 12 hours after the last time you took it.
Intensive Outpatient Program with Promises Brazos Valley
At Promises Brazos Valley, our variety of addiction treatment programs allow us to build unique care plans for our diverse population. The intensive outpatient program is just one of our many options that can help you find yourself and the life you want. Our Texas drug rehab intensive outpatient program provides structure and support to help you create a sober routine, make changes in your thoughts and behaviors and establish a strong support network—critical components of long-term recovery.
Our intensive outpatient program allows you the flexibility of maintaining your daily life, whether that be with work, school or family. You can expect to spend several hours per week (at least three days a week) in a structured setting, usually with meetings scheduled either in the morning or evening. Some benefits of participating in this treatment program include:
- Participating in a clinically solid therapy program designed for drug addiction
- Peer-to-peer bonding that helps to facilitate recovery
- Being able to keep up with your regular life outside of rehab, which means continuing work or family responsibilities
- Being in a strong recovery community, which facilitates healing
- Intensive outpatient rehab is clinically proven to promote health and prevent relapse.
During these sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in groups meetings, family therapy groups, and individual therapy that last for at least 24 sessions. Theses meetings are led and supported by clinically trained addiction professionals.
Our drug rehab in Brazos Valley pairs our intensive outpatient program with 12-step based treatment models and evidence-based therapies to help you make lasting changes in your life.
Let Us Guide You Towards Your Best Self
When you have been abusing drugs or alcohol for an extended amount of time, you forget (or sometimes never fully knew) who you were without those substances. At Promises Brazos Valley, it’s our passion to guide individuals towards discovering their truest selves. When you join our compassionate Texas drug rehab community, you’ll find yourself surrounded by a supportive network of recovery advocates and peers. From our experienced, empathic team to the warm, modernized atmosphere, you will find a home away from home to center yourself around your sobriety.
Our levels of care also include the following programs:
- Alcohol and drug detox
- Residential addiction treatment
- The colliegate addiction treatment program
- R.I.S.E. adolescent addiction treatment program
- Partial hosptialization program
- Aftercare planning and alumni program
We can help you transform your life. Don’t wait another day to make that first promise to get better. Our drug rehab in Brazos Valley can help you become your truest self without drugs or alcohol. Contact Promises Brazos Valley by calling 19794260086. Let us be your home for healing in College Station, Texas.