Finding the right women’s addiction treatment in Texas can be challenging. There are several factors to consider to ensure that you choose the best women’s rehab center to help you recover from drug or alcohol addiction. Learn what to look for in a women’s rehab so you can narrow down your choices.
Look no further than Promises Brazos Valley if you are looking for safe, reliable women’s rehab in College Station, Texas. We offer gender-specific treatment so men and women can find the most effective addiction treatment program to meet their unique needs. We also provide a full continuum of care to meet you where you are at in your recovery needs. Reach out to us at 979.426.0086 to learn more about our evidence-based women’s addiction treatment.
What to Look for in a Women’s Rehab Center
If you do not know what to look for in a women’s rehab in College Station, Texas, you may be worried about making the wrong choice. While all addiction treatment programs are designed with the best intentions, some will be more effective for you than others. Each person is an individual and needs personalized treatment for the best results. Here are a few questions to help you get focused on which aspects of addiction treatment are necessary for you:
- Are you an expectant mother? Ask treatment facilities if they provide prenatal services to support you and your unborn baby’s health.
- Do you have young children? Find out if the rehab offers childcare so that you can attend treatment sessions regularly.
- Are you a full-time employee or a college student? Outpatient women’s rehab can provide the most convenient option for working around your school or work schedule.
- Have you been the victim of domestic violence or any other form of trauma? Inquire about women’s treatment centers that provide trauma therapy or services to protect you from a violent partner.
- Do you struggle with anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or other mental health conditions? Look for women’s rehab with a dual diagnosis treatment program to address substance use disorder and co-occurring disorders together.
This is just the start of the questions you want to ask yourself to determine which women’s rehab in Texas would be best for you. Consider any other life situations or challenges you would like addressed during treatment to help guide your decision.
Do You Need a Women’s Rehab in Texas?
When you are ready to commit to overcoming substance use disorder, you can choose from coed or gender-specific treatment programs. Both of these can help you achieve lasting recovery, but for some women, a women’s rehab center adds an extra touch that helps them stick to their recovery path. You may benefit from a woman’s rehab in Texas if:
- Your substance use is due to a traumatic event, such as violence or sexual assault.
- You are or have been involved in an abusive relationship.
- You’re pregnant or have young children.
- You struggle with a mental health condition, whether or not you have been diagnosed with one.
Gender-specific treatment has the edge over coed programs in the above circumstances. A women’s rehab is more likely to have trauma-informed staff who go the extra mile to help you feel safe and comfortable. These programs may also offer special services for women who have children, are expecting, or need protection from domestic abuse.
Learn More at Promises Brazos Valley
Promises Brazos Valley offers women the option of gender-specific treatment to maximize their comfort level as they overcome substance use disorder. Reach out to us at 979.426.0086 to learn more about the programs we offer to help women heal from addiction and mental health struggles.